Some documentation cleanup

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Sep 5 14:40:30 PDT 2005

Carl,

I am looking at your diffs. It may be better to post to the docs list to
discuss first. I have set ReplyTo to docs@ list.

If someone has Carl's email, please forward this email to him just in case
he is not on this list. The archives don't have his email and google
didn't help me.

Removing the FreeBSD lists is fine, but the entities are in use
throughout the book (such as a.doc). I am looking at this.

Also, I thought that entitity names a.mailman.listinfo, a.mailman.lists,
a.mailman.lists.link aren't descriptive, so I am using a.freebsdlists.url,
a.freebsdlists, and a.freebsdlists.name to be consistent.

Also, maybe the term "MFS" (Merge From Stable) should stay in glossary,
but reworded to explain that this is old terminology and explain preview,
etc.

Thanks for diff and we look forward to your other docs help.

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/