handbook: cvs or wiki?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Jun 13 15:31:38 PDT 2005

I understand and agree that a wiki makes it easy for users to contribute
to the documentation.

But how is the CVS version of the handbook kept up to date with the wiki
version?

In the CVS, I don't see any changes since March 16 (to
doc/share/sgml/dragonfly.dsl).

In the dfwiki using the "recent changes", I didn't see any changes to the
handbook in the "last 500 changes in last 30 days".

I may have overlooked something though.

If improvements (or any changes) have been done to the handbook in the
wiki, how are they committed to the cvs (in docbook)??

Also, is there any list of bugs (or suggestions) related to the handbook?

I'd like to provide a diff to clean up many hard-coded "FreeBSD" usages.

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/