Wiki-fying docs

Guillermo Garcia Rojas garciarojas at solobsd.org
Wed Jan 5 18:29:57 PST 2005

Today, I've finished the translation of the DragonFly FAQ to
Spanish. I believe its 99% accurate. The "Userland Threading" term
was not translated an left as is. If someone finds a better form
on translating this, go ahead. After all, that's what wiki is for :)

the FAQ is at:
http://wiki.solobsd.org/tiki-index.php?page=FAQ_DragonFly_BSD

the wiki site for SoloBSD.org.

It would be nice to have a link from the DrafonFly project page to
this translated FAQ.

I have plans to send the translated FAQ to a Spanish Linux Magazine
to spread it on paper to all the spanish language community.

Can I do that? How can I do it? I mean in license terms.
I was thinking on writing at the end of the FAQ: "translated from
the original FAQ placed on http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/FAQ.cgi"
or something like that.

Suggestions and guidance are welcome.

Thanks!