forknibbler.com going down

justin at shiningsilence.com justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Oct 14 20:35:00 PDT 2004

> :forknibbler.com, where I host builds of the documentation, is going
> down :semi-permanently later today.  I've changed jobs, and so don't
> have a :range of static IPs available to me on my home connection.  I'll
> work on :putting the docs elsewhere after I get my work and home network
> situation :sorted.
>
>     Justin, get the stuff over the leaf and then we'll put it under CVS
> and make it available via the main server.

What's in CVS is what I have on forknibbler.com; I don't think I have any
pending work.  So, it's set for now.
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/

Unfortunately, I'm working my new job tomorrow (I _know_ I won't have free
time) and then traveling immediately through the weekend, so I won't be
able to do much.  I'm all higgelty-piggelty.

Incidentally, leaf needs an upgrade of libxml2, I think, as this happens
when you try to build the handbook:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libxslt.so.2: Undefined symbol
"xmlIsBaseCharGroup"
env -i /usr/bin/grep "^<?xml" <
/home/justin/dfcvs/doc/en/books/handbook/../../../en/share/sgml/mirrors.xml.sort.tmp

/home/justin/dfcvs/doc/en/books/handbook/../../../en/share/sgml/mirrors.xml.sort
*** Error code 1