Wiki-fying docs

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Sun Nov 28 23:40:42 PST 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

I was thinking we could copy the existing docs into a Wiki, and see how
contributions change from there.  Mashing wiki changes back into CVS may
be less laborious than putting other people through the docproj wringer.
Can anyone think of any objections?
Justin,

no objections. I've worked in the german Wikipedia for a while and found
the wiki format to be very convenient to work with despite its drawbacks
such as the link cluttering already mentioned by Jeroen. But once an
article is "mature" these can usually be cleaned up quickly enough in
one dedicated run.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx