University Of Veracruz wants to help Dragon FlyBSD

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Jul 26 08:23:40 PDT 2004

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

> If you want to help DragonFly's documentation effort ask Justin, basically
> I think it comes down to taking what FreeBSD had and restructering it
> after what Justin has changed thus far.

I'm cleaning up the Handbook to remove FreeBSD 5.x-specific material and
correct operating system references - once that's committed, it'll be there
in doc for translation.

I hope to be following patches from FreeBSD as they apply to us; I need to
get myself together and actually try that out...  The big thing is to get
the doc material building as part of the website, which I don't have the
access to do.