New Mirror

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 25 14:25:24 PDT 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Mark R Russell wrote:

Hi
I've setup a mirror in Australia as I've seen none listed on the website
It serves cvsup, rsync, cvsweb and ftp at mirror.isp.net.au, who wouldl I
see about getting a au.dragonflybsd.org alias for this box.

We don't currently have domain aliasing, though it would be a good idea.
I'll add the mirror to the downloads page momentarily.

Doamain aliasing would be a good idea, in a view months my work gets
gonnected to the surfnet 1GB backbone with glassfibre (throttled to
100mbits per line but multiple lines allowed), I am allowed to host
"personal" projects at my work. So a mirror for DragonFly is quite high
on that priority list :-)

--
mph