dragonfly documentation available?

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Fri Oct 24 07:46:47 PDT 2003

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Michel Alexandre <salimma1 at xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:pan.2003.10.23.15.08.58.719894 at xxxxxxxxxxx:

[1] http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/

This should probably be mentioned on the main website - but I take it
Hiten is writing the new website from scratch?

It is mentioned, on the Main/Download page.  Hiten is still working on the
new site, among a pile of other things.  I did submit an intermediate
change to the website as a patch (see http://home.shiningsilence.com:81
for an example) though I think it's been lost what with all the
checkpoint excitement.
	No, I haven't forgotten it.  Just been extremely busy with
	school work and other Dfly stuff!  I am going to commit it
	tonight.
	Thanks.

--
Hiten Pandya