git: DragonFly_RELEASE_6_0 amdtemp - Fix family 0x17 support, add family 0x19 support
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Mon Jun 14 14:14:12 PDT 2021
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Sat May 29 21:46:22 2021 -0700
amdtemp - Fix family 0x17 support, add family 0x19 support
* Also add family 0x19 to amdsmn and amdtemp.
* Add the AMD temperature sensors to the sensor infrastructure. Sensors
will now properly show up in 'systat -sensors 1'
* Fix up the parsing confusing. Make it confusing, but less confusing
than it was before.
Tested with 3550H, 5900X, and 3990X.
* Note that the sc_ncores calculation is still broken, it appears to be
calculating the total number of cores in the system and not the number
of cores per reporting complex. This means that the per-cpu temps in
the sysctl tree (dev.cpu.N.temperature) will not be reported properly.
But at least now it reports CCD temps as CCD temps, and these appear to
be reported properly.
* Add family 0x18 (?) as well, think of it as family 0x19. What is family
0x18 you ask? I have no idea. But its between 0x17 and 0x19 so if it
exists anywhere it probably use the same schema.
Summary of changes:
sys/dev/powermng/amdsmn/amdsmn.c | 2 +
sys/dev/powermng/amdtemp/amdtemp.c | 237 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
2 files changed, 232 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits