git: systat - Refactor memory displays for systat -vm
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Mon Jul 25 16:15:47 PDT 2016
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 16:05:40 2016 -0700
systat - Refactor memory displays for systat -vm
* Report paging and swap activity in bytes and I/Os instead of pages and
I/Os (I/Os usually matched pages).
* Report zfod and cow in bytes instead of pages.
* Replace the REAL and VIRTUAL section with something that makes a bit
Report active memory (this is just active pages), kernel memory
(currently just wired but we can add more stuff later), Free
(inactive + cache + free is considered free/freeable memory), and
total system memory as reported at boot time.
Report total RSS - basically how many pages the system is mapping to
user processes. Due to sharing this can be a large value.
Do not try to report aggregate VSZ as there's no point in doing so
Reported swap usage on the main -vm display as well as total swap
* Fix display bug in systat -sw display.
* Add "nvme" device type match for the disk display.
Summary of changes:
lib/libdevstat/devstat.c | 1 +
usr.bin/systat/swap.c | 3 +-
usr.bin/systat/vmstat.c | 90 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
3 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits