git: kernel - Fixes for usb modems
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Nov 13 17:45:16 PST 2015
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Fri Nov 13 17:39:46 2015 -0800
kernel - Fixes for usb modems
* Separate t_sc into t_sc and t_slsc to allow line disciplines to
coexsist with USB serial. This allows SLIP to work. Please don't
ask me why I still need to use SLIP.
* Fix several panics in usb_serial.c. Missing initializations,
deadlocks due to locks held during blocking operations,
missing unlocks, etc.
* Fix improper signed-char promotion to int causing high-bits to be
set in calls to linesw.l_rint(), which prevented SLIP from recognizing
* Allow flags to be adjusted for SLIPs sl%d interfaces, in particular
allow them to be setup as broadcast interfaces instead of point-to-point
interfaces if desired. Settable via /boot/loader.conf.
* Still TODO: Bugs present related to detection of modem control bits.
Summary of changes:
sys/bus/u4b/serial/usb_serial.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
sys/net/ppp_layer/ppp_tty.c | 18 ++++++++--------
sys/net/sl/if_sl.c | 40 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
sys/sys/tty.h | 4 ++--
4 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits