cvs commit: src/sys/bus/pci pci.c
sephe at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Nov 23 22:49:26 PST 2007
sephe 2007/11/23 22:47:37 PST
DragonFly src repository
- Factor out pci_fixup_nextptr().
- The checking about whether 'data' register of power management capability
exists or not is incorrect, according to PCI local bus spec:
1) Next capability is not necessarily at a higher location than the
2) Two capabilities are not necessarily consecutive.
Set it to 0 for now (it is not used at all) and add comment about a possible
way to test the existence of this register in power management capability.
- Clean up pci_read_extcap() a little bit.
Revision Changes Path
1.44 +50 -36 src/sys/bus/pci/pci.c
More information about the Commits