cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/config configvers.h main.c mkheaders.c mkioconf.c src/include paths.h
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Thu Aug 7 14:19:40 PDT 2003
dillon 2003/08/07 14:19:26 PDT
usr.sbin/config configvers.h main.c mkheaders.c
kernel tree reorganization stage 1: Major cvs repository work (not logged as
commits) plus a major reworking of the #include's to accomodate the
* CVS repository files manually moved. Old directories left intact
and empty (temporary).
* Reorganize all filesystems into vfs/, most devices into dev/,
sub-divide devices by function.
* Begin to move device-specific architecture files to the device
subdirs rather then throwing them all into, e.g. i386/include
* Reorganize files related to system busses, placing the related code
in a new bus/ directory. Also move cam to bus/cam though this may
not have been the best idea in retrospect.
* Reorganize emulation code and place it in a new emulation/ directory.
* Remove the -I- compiler option in order to allow #include file
localization, rename all config generated X.h files to use_X.h to
clean up the conflicts.
* Remove /usr/src/include (or /usr/include) dependancies during the
kernel build, beyond what is normally needed to compile helper
* Make config create 'machine' softlinks for architecture specific
directories outside of the standard <arch>/include.
* Bump the config rev.
WARNING! after this commit /usr/include and /usr/src/sys/compile/*
should be regenerated from scratch.
Revision Changes Path
1.3 +2 -2 src/usr.sbin/config/configvers.h
1.3 +32 -1 src/usr.sbin/config/main.c
1.3 +5 -2 src/usr.sbin/config/mkheaders.c
1.3 +2 -2 src/usr.sbin/config/mkioconf.c
1.3 +11 -10 src/include/paths.h
More information about the Commits