Simon 'corecode' Schubert
corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Feb 9 18:32:59 PST 2006
On 10.02.2006, at 02:33, walt wrote:
I've been testing Kevin's malloc patch on -current, and I thought
that I had discovered a bug.
Hmm. Sorry for the repost, but here is why -- I got this email:
DragonFly issue tracker wrote:
There were problems handling your subject line argument list:
- not of form [arg=lue,value,...;arg=value,value,...]
Subject was: "malloc.patch problem? [maybe not]"
I then got an identical message after I modified my subject line
Any hints what I'm doing wrong?
I'm sorry, that's roundup, the issue tracker I have been evaluating for
some time now. I configured it to be silent so that people don't get
annoyed, but some things you never think of...
roundup takes state changes of a issue in square brackets, so in case
you want to close a issue, you'd just add [state=resolved] to the
subject line when replying.
it just got confused by your addition in 
Serve - BSD +++ RENT this banner advert +++ ASCII Ribbon /"\
Work - Mac +++ space for low â¬â¬â¬ NOW!1 +++ Campaign \ /
Party Enjoy Relax | http://dragonflybsd.org Against HTML \
Dude 2c 2 the max ! http://golden-apple.biz Mail + News / \
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: "Description: This is a digitally signed message part"
More information about the Bugs