buildworld stops at gnu/usr.bin/perl/library/B
qhwt+dragonfly-bugs at les.ath.cx
Sat Apr 3 08:45:17 PST 2004
On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 10:39:23AM -0500, esmith wrote:
> buildworld fails here, blindly tried your patch and it still fails
> 13k attachment is bz2 of last 2000 lines
I have no idea how those redeclarations began only from your log,
if it's related to perl-in-bootstrap-tools at all.
Can I ask you several questions?
- does buildworld finish without my patch? if so, you proved that perl
should not be pulled off of bootstrap-tools :) if not, when was the
last successful build?
- are you doing buildworld on a FreeBSD box, or on a DragonFly one?
- does your box have perl installed from the base or from ports?
- did you clean up what was left in /usr/obj/ before doing buildworld?
- do you have any other patches/modifications in your tree?
More information about the Bugs