Missing libraries

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:56:23 PDT 2020

I started installing every browser on the list. Surf browser indicated an
error with gstreamer, so I
installed several gstreamer packages. 'pkg provides' was helpful as well. I
include two scripts. Finding
the a source for the missing lib was too difficult so I tracked down the
package that was doing all the
complaining: mesa-libs-19.0.8_2 and I removed that!
Now the complaint is from libvdpau-1.4, but I have my desktop back and
Firefox running, so I think
this is fine.
These scripts are updated.