Now lumina is blocking or system is blocking somehting

Jean Louis bugs at gnu.support
Wed Oct 28 04:31:07 PDT 2020

Thank you. Now I got it working and under IceWM Window Manager all is
fine.

But under lumina desktop, while mouse works something else blocks and
it blocks totally. Like everything is alright for some minutes then
suddenly everything stops, neither keyboard nor mouse pointer can be
used. This maybe releases itself after some time. Normally it blocks
totally.

I can kill Xorg remotely but then it blocks the console and does not
relase itself. Then I need to open new console to start again.

So I cannot effectively use lumina now, do not know why.

dmesg does not give me any info

* Dan Chen <seven.steps at gmail.com> [2020-10-28 14:02]:

--
Jean Louis