docker on dragonfly

ts1000 ts1000 at rad2know.net
Wed Nov 4 18:42:38 PST 2020

I also looked into it some time ago. Docker is Linux only.
To run docker on say a freebsd, one has to go through
several steps that result, eventually, in installing a linux VM
(for freebsd the steps are described here:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/LinuxJails )
After those are done, docker can be installed within those linux VMs.

there are docker alternatives, of course, but docker itself needs linux.