openGL and X11

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:47:18 PDT 2020

At a dead-end with openGL, though I made progress with finicky X11 headers.
It seems a few of the headers, in their includes (top of the file.h) lack
the
<X11/some-X-header.h>; reading only: <some-X-header.h>

openGL has me stuck, as root cannot install meson, PYTHONPATH does
not do anything when pointed to ~/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages, the
Bourne Shell has no autoreconf-with dragonfly at least.

Don't setenv PATH ~/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages! That was the
computer's idea.
That does not work. I had to reboot.

How can I get PATH to look for things installed with pip?
Jonathan Engwall