Upgrade from 5.5 failed

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue May 12 01:53:39 PDT 2020

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 2:38:22 AM EDT Pierre Abbat wrote:
> /var (which is hammer2) and /usr are mounted, but running "nano /etc/fstab"
> results in "Error opening terminal: unknown.".

Figured it out: TERM=cons25

However, when I did "pkg update" and "pkg upgrade", it said "Your packages are
up to date.". It's been months since I've upgraded packages, and I just
upgraded the kernel; shouldn't it show that there are packages to upgrade?

Pierre

--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.