Macbook Air 2017 (7,2) Support

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:04:44 PDT 2020

Hello

For what it's worth, I have a Macbookpro6,2 and /etc/rc.conf has

dbus_enable="YES"
udevd_enable="YES"

no hald or moused enabled, trackpad works fine.

Another test you could run is boot up FreeBSD using a usb stick and
see if the problem persists. If not, we can try figure out how to
patch the relevant drivers in DragonFly.

Cheers

Peeter