Setup on PC Engines APU2 Boards

Christoph Harder shadowomf at arcor.de
Thu Jun 25 08:44:51 PDT 2020

Hello again,

just a bit more information.
I checked the hash of the file and it's identical to the one listed on the web site.

The image is almost 2 GB in size, but the layout of the usb drive after writing the image using etcher looks like this:
460KB EFI system partition
454MB primary partition
>14GB not assigned
Something is missing from/not written to the drive.

When I use rufus the layout of the usb drive looks like this:
128MB EFI system partition using FAT32
1.74GB primary partition
>12GB not assigned
It looks like everything was written to the usb drive, but it's still not booting ("no /loader").

And finally when trying the win32diskimager the layout of the usb drive looks like this:
126MB EFI system partition using FAT32
1.74GB primary partition
>12GB not assigned
However the problem persists.