Can sklearn be installed and if so in a venv?

phansi.work phansi.work at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:05:48 PDT 2020

Hello,

1 Would like to shift to DragonflyBSD from Linux for work. As a compute server.
2 Able to install really no problems at all.

Problem(s)

1 I use python, with sklearn. In a virtual environment, not global as require different versions.
2 Without pasting the (huge error) pip install sklearn APPEARS to fail because be lack of a fortran compiler.
3 sklearn seems to need one, cannot locate it,
4 gcc claims to have a fortran compiler, NOT gfortran but with flags which I am unable to decipher.

cheers
phansi
<phansi.work at gmail.com>