Jail make installworld errors: "Cannot write [...] world not backed up"

qab qabulin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:39:29 PDT 2020

Ah! I was missing a step there!
Given your question, and this little note I noticed in jail(8), "[...]
provided that you built world before already," I realized in my rush I
missed an all important step.  I fired off buildworld in the background and
just came back to it.  Now installworld works, as to be expected. Heh ^_^
I took it for granted on the previous install that I had already done this
by the time I later built my jails.

Thanks for time!