Dragonfly itself

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Aug 4 13:02:52 PDT 2020

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:16 AM Jonathan Engwall <
engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Right now with the interest in "booting" dragonfly, I think it is
> important to say something.
> "Shared object "libcrypto.so.46" not found, required by "ipmitool"

This does not fix the current problem, but in general - make sure you are
running DragonFly 5.8.1, not 5.9.  The release version does not change
except at stated release times, and the packages are built against it.  My
assumption is that you upgraded the development version, library files were
updated, and the package files built against the old libraries are having
trouble.

If you are running release and this is happening, I don't know the cause.