Re[2]: pkg upgrade error after system failure

Ilia Gorstkine cadavo at mail.ru
Mon Nov 11 04:06:15 PST 2019

Hi Rimvydas,
I have security/ca_root_nss installed via dports and the /etc/ssl/cert.pem symlink goes to /usr/local/share/certs/ca-root-nss.crt. But I can't install any package due to the error:
Certificate verification failed for /C=SE/O=AddTrust AB/OU=AddTrust External TTP Network/CN=AddTrust External CA Root 34371375740:error:14007086:SSL routines:CONNECT_CR_CERT:certificate verify
failed:/usr/src/lib/libressl/../../crypto/libressl/ssl/ssl_clnt.c:1121:
pkg:  https://mirror-master.dragonflybsd.org/dports/dragonfly:5.6:x86:64/LATEST/meta.txz : Authentication error...
pkg:  https://mirror-master.dragonflybsd.org/dports/dragonfly:5.6:x86:64/LATEST/packagesite.txz : Authentication error

--
Ilia Gorstkine