How to run a vkernel as a background process

Melan Jayasinghage melannj86 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 07:56:57 PDT 2019

Hi,

Thank you Matt and Antonio. I am using csh and 'notty -12
./boot/kernel/kernel -m 128m -r /var/vkernel/rootimg.01 -I auto:bridge0 >&
/tmp/log' worked for me. It's really good to know that vkernels can be
started from rc.conf, I'll try it as my next step :)

Thanks & Regards,
Melan Jayasinghage

--
Thanks & Regards,