/compat/linux/proc

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Mar 8 00:58:10 PST 2019

I am at a math conference and got a book "Exploring Advanced Euclidean
Geometry with GeoGebra". Since the version on my laptop (4.0.34 for Bionic)
does not work (known bug), I installed it on zyxomma, and got this message:

Message from geogebra-5.0.449.0:

This software wants linprocfs mounted on /compat/linux/proc. Add the
following line to /etc/fstab:

linprocfs   /compat/linux/proc  linprocfs       rw      0       0

I added the line and then did the following:

# ls /compat
ndis
# mkdir /compat/linux
# mkdir /compat/linux/proc
# mount /compat/linux/proc
mount: exec mount_linprocfs not found in /sbin, /usr/sbin: No such file or
directory

Where do I get mount_linprocfs? I have two files by that name, but one's a 32-
bit version from my previous DragonFly box, darner, and the other is for
DragonFly 4.0.100.

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa