Ravenports, what's missing for you?

Andrew Slaughter andrew.slaughter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:14:27 PDT 2018

I second Julia, but there's a lot of odd dependencies that seem to make it
difficult. It's in the current dports repositories, but it's pretty much
unusable atm, unfortunately. (I also use R, which I don't see in Ravenports
yet.)

I also really appreciate having at least one tiling WM available to use. I
like XMonad or bpswm (the latter is especially basic/easy to configure but
usable). Xmonad has a lot of Haskell dependencies, though. I admit I
haven't looked to see what other tiling WMs are available in ravenports yet.