hammer_load_node CRC B-TREE @ NODE very_big_number/4096 FAILED

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:56:20 PDT 2018

Dear kind folks,

I have an older machine that I use at home.  No internet available
dragonfly 4.3.x since April 2016 no updates.  I am encountering the errors
mentioned above.  I tried fsck, but since the filesystem is not UFS, it
does not work.  I have tried in single user mode to try recover working
system, but to no avail.  One time, there was a power outage and machine
refused to work.  I unplugged it for about a week, then replugged it and I
tried and it worked.  This time I am not lucky :(.

I cannot get it to work again.

Ideas/suggestions/advice are welcome.

Best Regards,

Antonio