No subject

Sat Jul 7 18:34:42 PDT 2018

Persario R3000 no matter what processor is in it: P4, Athlon or Athlon64
on FreeBSD 5.x and 4.x, with it possibly fixed now.  NetBSD and Linux
appear not to have a problem with the HP/Compaq, but this is a problem
with the new laptops.  There appears to be a patch on the thread at:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=amd64/67745

If I knew enough on how to put that in an iso I would have tried it to
see if it works.  Hope this info can help solve the problem.  Best I can
do.  More than happy to test a live cd to see if it works.

Bryan