Could you check the build instructions?

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Jan 12 12:55:43 PST 2018

http://bezitopo.org/developers.html

I'm planning to release another version of Bezitopo in about three weeks. I
wrote the build instructions while building it on a fresh Cygwin install and
extrapolated the packages needed on other OSes. I've had KDE on my DragonFly
box for many years, so I already had Qt when I made the GUI. Also, I don't
have FreeBSD and am guessing that the packages are the same. Could someone who
doesn't have Qt5 installed, or who runs FreeBSD, check the list of packages?

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.