A new BUG announcement

Tommi Pernila tommi.pernila at iki.fi
Mon Jan 1 10:47:34 PST 2018

A New year and a new BUG!

I'm proudly announcing a new BUG in the Capital region of Finland.
Capital of Finlang being Helsinki, naturally our BUG will be named HELBUG.

HELBUGs goal is to promote the use of the BSD variants and the knowledge
relating to this.

Helsinki area BSD User Groups (HELBUGs) plan is to have semiregular
meetings with varying agendas.
These will include talks, seminars, hacking workshops and general
discussion on BSD variants.

Our first meetup will be happening in Southern Finland in the capital
region on Wednesday the 7th of February 2018.
The event is hosted by Nixu corporation at their headquaters at:
Keilaranta 15 B
02151 ESPOO
Note that the entrance to the building is at Keilaranta 13 A or Keilaranta
19D

Preliminary agenda is to host a few talks by volunteers and
decide on the locations and the interval of our BUG will have meetings.

More detailed agenda and time for the first meeting will be posted later to
this thread.

Br,

Tommi Pernila