No subject

Sat Jan 6 16:18:15 PST 2018

with equipment and workplaces to ***fit the user***.

If I am not able to find such a trifle what to say 'bout something more
complex? I have been leaving projects or websites very frequently
not having obtained needed information in sensible time. Quick
access to data is an __iron tenet__ of Internet surfing or good
propaganda (aka Public Relation).

Not to say that any ambiguities within documentation is manifestation
of (mind) sloppiness.

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2 at o2.pl
pgp00028.pgp

--Boundary..86984.1348360791.multipart/signed

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQR1AgU0lHTkFUVVJFLS0tLS0KVmVyc2lvbjogR251UEcg
djEuNC41IChHTlUvTGludXgpCgppRDhEQlFGTW9jY2I2RElweElJOFdPUVJB
dGFnQUo0L3pZR1RTM3VpdFdaZEpuK0h2NXAyOWtjU1hBQ2dsazNNCjZFRjNl
NWxMRHZZcmhuS3pDSnoxc2tZPQo9Y1cxaQotLS0tLUVORCBQR1AgU0lHTkFU
VVJFLS0tLS0K
--Boundary..86984.1348360791.multipart/signed--