Spam sent to leaf

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sun Feb 18 18:22:38 PST 2018

Every so often, I get a spam sent to my leaf account. I checked the last one,
which is SEO spam. It was sent from 202.160.134.13. I tried to connect to port
25 and got a timeout, so apparently it is not running a mail server. This sort
of spam can be easily blocked with greylisting, which I use on my mail
servers. I see that Postgrey is in the repo. Is anyone else getting spam on
leaf addresses? Would it be good to greylist it?

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.