I am revolted against the injustice of Ubuntu Forums administrators and moderators .

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Dec 21 11:05:05 PST 2018

Ummm.  There are literally tens of thousands of bits of code like this
floating around the internet, which anyone can cook up with a few seconds
of thought.  They are harmless on their own, so there is not much of a
point posting one on a discussion forum.  What you posted is just a code
fragment and not an actual exploit.  The Ubuntu moderators were correct in
removing it for the reasons they stated... they don't want people
accidentally cutting-and-pasting commands which could destroy their
filesystems from a forum posting.

Also, this isn't a Linux forum.

-Matt