Reduce algebra system successfully built on DragonFlyBSD 5.2

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 01:25:42 PDT 2018

Hello

Thanks for pointing out and I am thankful for all the work Dr Beebe
has done. I genuinely meant it was great that Reduce builds on
DragonFly! I haven't used it myself but colleagues of mine do use it
for their work.

If there is anything that can be done to improve the support on
DragonFly, then I suppose people are happy to send patches upstream or
add further tweaks to the already existing port in dports. I am not
sure how much effort it would be to create a port in ravenports

http://ravenports.ironwolf.systems

Cheers

Peeter