pkg not syncing to 4.8.1 packages

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Sep 7 18:40:09 PDT 2017

Chromium is probably warning that there's a newer version of chromium
out there, but the version currently built in dports is slightly
older.  The packages in dports are built all at once to insure
compatibility, so if you get a package built on Tuesday and there's a
chromium update Wednesday, chromium will offer warnings even though
your installed software is less than 24 hours old.  For instance - I'm
not actually looking at dates.

The summary of that is: the packages you are using are the most recent
ones; dports is working fine.