DTrace

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 20:05:34 PDT 2017

Carsten Mattner wrote:

> I vaguely remember someone saying they're working on a DTrace port to
> dfly.
>
> Has this progressed to a usable state?

This is probably the message you were looking for

On 2015-06-22  10:57:27 Tomohiro Kusumi wrote:

"i'm actually wanting to do dtrace (maybe in the next 6 months or so)"

This is the same Tomohiro who later announced porting HAMMER to FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, and Linux. This is his GitHub profile

https://github.com/kusumi

and this is what he has actually contributed to the source

http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git?a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=tkusumi

Now in the mean time OpenBSD guys started some small steps towards
DTrace

https://jasperla.github.io/slides/eurobsdcon2017/#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVGO9Nadi8

so it might we worth talking to Jasper