Encrypt your home folder after installation

Olle Harstedt olleharstedt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:05:50 PDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your excellent reply.

OK, I just accepted the default partition settings during
installation, and it seems it did not create a home folder, so I guess
I'm screwed unless I can shrink the root partition without formating
it. Possible? Otherwise, a reinstallation might be my best option
here. (Except that I physically have to move the hard-drive since dfly
won't read USB on the X220 laptop ><)

A related question: Is it possible to encrypt a HAMMER PFS?

Regards
Olle