DragonFlyBSD 4.8 released!

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Mar 28 18:10:33 PDT 2017

The first step I can think of is to rm /usr/src, do 'make
src-create-shallow' in /usr, cd src, make clean, and then go through
the steps in my email.  That way everything should be as 'vanilla' as
possible.  After that, bugs@ can work.  IRC is a spot to ask,
depending on how many people are awake and active.