HAMMER, disk mirroring and secure NFS

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 08:34:52 PDT 2017

Yes, PFS is a some sort of namespace within a fs. People usually have
wrong assumption that it's something equivalent of something in ZFS.
But PFS is less important nowadays after dillon@ made a change to
installation about a year ago.

I once wrote this just as a post to this ml, though it's not really
anything useful for regular users.
http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/users/2016-June/249717.html