DragonFly BSD on cheap 32 gb emmc

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Jul 12 09:32:12 PDT 2017

I think it should work.  I've seen more laptop users affected by
having their laptop off at night.  The Hammer cleanup routines run as
part of overnight processing, by default, so if the laptop is only on
for a few hours during the day, the cleanup routines will never run.

You may want to reschedule /etc/periodic/daily/160.clean-hammer to a
different time if the laptop will normally be off.

If you do have an SSD in there, swapcache will definitely help interactivity.