Can I use DragonfyBSD as a desktop system?

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Sat Jul 15 14:38:22 PDT 2017

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 18:28:38 -0300
SOUL_OF_ROOT 55 <soulofroot55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I use DragonfyBSD as a desktop system?

I currently am, but you need to define you meaning of desktop and what
is important to you. For example, I don't play games or need it to sync
to my cellphone to pull stuff off it (cause I don't use my cellphone
much).  I read email. I browse the web...I write code, I use audacity
to edit audio. I use i3 window manager and not a full blown DE like KDE
or such.

--
Rod

http://www.rodperson.com

For we are both ready to believe the thing we want to believe, and also
hope other people feel what we feel ourselves.

  Julius Caesar
    The Civil War, book II, 27
     Expedition of Curio to Africa