Port Help...not actually installing

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Thu Jul 6 13:07:20 PDT 2017

I working a port for a library I want to use to create and application.
Since I'm not planing to do anything for FreeBSD for this port I assume
it's DragonFly specific...anyway.

I created the port and everything builds fine, and the file are
correctly placed in /usr/obj/.../stage and make install give me the
completed "Registering installation" message.  Problem is it doesn't
actually install the files to the correct location or any location at
all so...I'm stuck.

I've upload the files for the port and created a tar.gz of the port for
those that don't mind downloading strange files, they are here:
 http://rodperson.com/dl/.dfly/

Other wise...the MakeFile:

# Created by: Rod
# $FreeBSD$

PORTNAME=	dleyna-core
PORTVERSION=	0.5.0
CATEGORIES=	net
MASTER_SITES=	http://01.org/sites/default/files/downloads/dleyna/

MAINTAINER=	rodperson at rodperson.com
COMMENT=	UPnP Library

BUILD_DEPENDS=	gupnp>=0.19.0:net/gupnp

#CONFIGURE_ARGS=	--enable-introspection=yes
GNU_CONFIGURE=	yes
#INSTALL_TARGET=	install-strip
USE_LDCONFIG=	yes
USES=		pkgconfig

.include <bsd.port.mk>

The pkg-plist (non of these get installed), I used
make makeplist, to generate this file

include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/connector-mgr.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/connector.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/control-point.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/error.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/log.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/main-loop.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/service-task.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/settings.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/task-atom.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/task-processor.h
include/dleyna-1.0/libdleyna/core/white-list.h
lib/libdleyna-core-1.0.la
lib/libdleyna-core-1.0.so
lib/libdleyna-core-1.0.so.4
lib/pkgconfig/dleyna-core-1.0.pc