porting Julia?

Andrew Slaughter andrew.slaughter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:47:25 PST 2017

Hi everyone -

I'm pretty certain I know the answer, but has anyone had any success
getting Julia (0.5 or newer) running on Dragonfly? It's unclear if it's
working on FreeBSD-11 (certainly no port for it).

I briefly played around with installing it via git a while back. I think
libuv was the big stumbling block at the time.

I've been meaning to give it another try, but I wanted to see if anyone
else has made the attempt recently... if I can get this piece of software
running, I'd finally be comfortable switching my main workstation over to
Dragonfly.

Thanks,
Andy