DPorts: don't sync past 1819967

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Thu Feb 16 15:16:59 PST 2017

Ok, we've fixed the DragonFly git mirrors for dports, so the stay is
lifted.  However, this required doing a reset HEAD~4.  Anyone who updated
their dports repo in the last 2 days probably needs to do some fixing up.

In your dports you need to clean out the last few commits, reset the HEAD,
then re-pull.  In the example below the git checkout I do just makes sure
that everything is clean before re-pulling.  If you are working on a
repo-only git repo without a working tree, use --soft instead of --hard.

git reset --hard 18199674ad72bd93914f38
git checkout .
git pull

-Matt