pkg

Lanir lanir at cisns.net
Thu Dec 28 18:32:34 PST 2017

I keep seeing the below lines as part of my regular "security run
output" emails. I used to see vulnerabile packages in the same spot on
the emails.

/usr/local/etc/periodic/security/410.pkg-audit:
security_daily_compat_var: not found
/usr/local/etc/periodic/security/410.pkg-audit: check_yesno_period: not
found
/usr/local/etc/periodic/security/460.pkg-checksum:
security_daily_compat_var: not found
/usr/local/etc/periodic/security/460.pkg-checksum: check_yesno_period:
not found

Both files were installed by pkg-1.10.2 and no upgrade is available.

Anyone know what those variables are and where they need to be set?