File changes propagating in older snapshots: what am I doing wrong?

tech_lists at mail.com tech_lists at mail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:34:37 PDT 2017

> 0x0000000000000000 is not a valid transaction id.  Not sure how it wound
> up in the snapshot list but that slave has not been synchronized from a
> master yet and until it is there is no real snapshot.

Thank you very much! Do you think it is safe to proceed with this machine now that everything seems ok or do you suggest to reinstall everything and start from scratch?

And do you need I try to reproduce what happened? The only thing I know is that after the first 'hammer cleanup' invocation this 0x0000000000000000 showed up in the snapshot list. If it's useful for you I can try to redo all steps  on a spare machine and see how it happened.

Regards,
Andrea