Trying to install it on a Thinkpad

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 05:29:39 PDT 2016

Hello

I should clarify that I'm not a developer, I'm a user who's interested in
the said feature. I guess you should get in contact with the development
team before embarking on the project, perhaps try the irc channel?

If I was you I'd start by getting familiar with the installer

src/usr.sbin/installer

Also, there may have been emails on this in the past, try googling the
email list with 'gpt' etc.

If I may suggest another project to work on: get GL acceleration working
under Weston/Wayland.

In general though I suppose it'd be a good idea to update the list that
Tomohiro Kusumi mentioned:

https://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/ProjectsPage/

Cheers

Peeter